• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cigarettes sold in Towers Trading

An important point to remember here! It's easy to look back and laugh at tobacco adverts from decades ago that boast about the health benefits of smoking, and then for us to turn around and blindly believe the health claims about a different gas people are encouraged to inhale!
Oh come on, you can't deny that the Hamlet adverts were one of the greatest series of comedy ads in TV history...

I agree with the people saying it's not acceptable in queue lines, but regarding the rest of the park as long as smokers are being considerate I don't mind at all.
It's just a case of people using common sense and not smoking in children's or sheltered areas of the park where there is less ventilation, but another problem seems to be people throwing their fag butts on the floor which is disgusting. If I ever smoke in the park I always put mine out and dispose of them in a bin

The whole smoking debate has become stupid. I dont smoke, but I dont see the problem with people having a ciggie in the open air. I was waiting on a train platform the other day, open air, small station, and an announcement came out that smoking was not permitted on the platform, that included e-ciggies. Seriously? Something which deters people from smoking, helps them give up, which emit just mostly vapour are banned? Just stupid.

I think that's down to human stupidity and self entitlement. Some twonk is going to see someone puffing an e-cig, think it's a real one and kick off when they get told they can't smoke!