• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Dynamix Models

blackholes crow

TS Member
Mes just pondering does anyone have any of the coaster dynamix models if so can i have the dimensions for the tracks/rails (working on a model of nemesis and need to know track dimensions

I've found (rough baseline dimensions)
Distance between ctrs of the rails 137cm
Rails are 5" or could be 15cm
Supporting box section varies from 500cm to 750cm depending of where its placed (high stress points)
All are off google and wiki (tho any help from those that work with these bits of kit would help out in double checking)!!!

So of those bits a ho-OO scale model will be track would be 15mm between ctrs of rails and running rails about 1/8th diameter!!! (About 3mm)

a small compact little working model should be a fun little build!!!!

Im doing this little project as coaster dynamix are releasing there scorpion coaster again and there trains are pre order for $59 each or the full kit is $250!!!

In my eyes its an epic price but i like to have a proper scale item not some plastic stuff lol

Last edited: