• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Round 2 Group A

Round 2 Group A (2 votes)

• Lost Gravity

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Oz'iris

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Megafobia

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Silver Star

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver Star because its my favourite of the 3 B&M Hypers I've done. Although Lewis Hamilton is an annoying little toad.

Lost Gravity because its a unique, compact and affordable model. There should be a lot more of these out there!

1. Lost Gravity
2. Megafobia
-------------------
3. Oz'Iris
4. Silver Star

Ridden in bold. Lost Gravity looks insane and the prospect of a layout like that on a Mack coaster is enough for me to give it a vote despite mixed reviews.

Megafobia is a terrific wooden coaster, my second favourite behind Wodan, easy call.

Oz'Iris looks great for fans of B&M inverts, personally other than Montu I haven't especially rated this ride type highly (Nemesis / Inferno / Black Mamba all average for me).

Silver Star has grown on me recently but is still overrated and not even in the same league as Shambhala- can't justify a vote for it.

I've ridden all 4 and gone for the B&Ms.

Lost gravity is an interesting one, but not quite refined enough to be worthy of a vote here and whilst Silver Star is not my favourite B&M hyper, it is a lot better than a lot of people seem to give it credit for. Oz'Iris is unusual for an invert, slightly more free-flowing than the Batman clones and their ilk and generally delivers a lot more than some of the larger ones (Raptor excepted) as B&M generally played it too safe. Megafobia is good, but rarely great