• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Round 2 Group B

Round 2 Group B (2 votes)

• Lech

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Karnan

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Balder

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Troy

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is much tougher group, but I think I am going to have to go for Lech Coaster and Troy. Lech looks sublime and Troy is sublime!

Bloody hell, you've put me in a right predicament here Martin!

Lech obviously gets a vote being my second favourite; the perfect cocktail of smooth comfort with ruthless intensity.

I rate Balder a lot higher since my last trip to Liseberg, but I'm still quite unsure if it pips Troy to the vote. As utterly bonkers as Karnan is, it just doesn't have the re-rideability that the woodies do.... May have to flip a coin on this one for the time being.

1. Troy
2. Balder
---------------
3. Lech
4. Karnan

Ridden in bold. Lech looks great but I don't tend to enjoy extremely intense rides and tend to prefer wood over steel so the woodies have the edge for me.

I've done all 4, Lech is the standout coaster by an absolute mile with the others all in contention for my 2nd choice. In the end I went for Karnan just because it's totally bonkers.

Balder is in my top 10 woodies on airtime alone but the corners have always annoyed me, maybe if they were slightly underbanked it could make my top 5 and get a vote from me in this group. Troy is a little further down my wooden list, it's fine but doesn't really stand out from any of the other GCIs I've done.