• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I had the manufacturer and got the park from the hints, but the only coasters I know there are
Iron Ratller and Wonder Woman

Got it in 5 today. That was more obscure than usual. Thankfully, I got the inversions right early.

Coastle 64 5/6
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬆️⬇️⬆️⬆️
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬†οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈπŸŸ©β¬†οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Based on the low height indicated by my first guess I was feeling confident about West Coast Racers as my 2nd - when the first 4 went green I thought I'd nailed it.

Flight of Fear (KI) was my next guess and from the result it seemed obvious I'd got the correct layout and was now picking between "clones" (no idea if the stats are wrong or if there are in fact trivial differences between them). I ruled out the KD version on the grounds it probably is exactly the same so consulted the RCDB list for the names of the outdoor ones I didn't know off the top of my head.

I then guessed wrong with Jokers Jinx.

So yeah. Not as infuriating as the batman clones the other day but still incredibly hard to solve if you don't get the manufacturer quickly

Coastle 64 5/6
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬆️⬇️⬆️⬆️
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬†οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈπŸŸ©β¬†οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈπŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Based on the low height indicated by my first guess I was feeling confident about West Coast Racers as my 2nd - when the first 4 went green I thought I'd nailed it.

Flight of Fear (KI) was my next guess and from the result it seemed obvious I'd got the correct layout and was now picking between "clones" (no idea if the stats are wrong or if there are in fact trivial differences between them). I ruled out the KD version on the grounds it probably is exactly the same so consulted the RCDB list for the names of the outdoor ones I didn't know off the top of my head.

I then guessed wrong with Jokers Jinx.

So yeah. Not as infuriating as the batman clones the other day but still incredibly hard to solve if you don't get the manufacturer quickly
West Coast Racers was my penultimate guess! Also thought I'd nailed it with the 4 greens.

Coastle 65 4/6
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈβ¬†οΈβ¬†οΈβ¬†οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬†οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

had to use RCDB to find out how to spell the coasters name.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.