• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Definitely a trend for me of not getting the American ones but working out the European ones pretty quickly.

Coastle 71 2/6
🟩🟥🟥⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I would have got today's in 3 if I'd hadn't tapped the wrong ride on the drop-down list for my 2nd guess

Coastle 71 4/6
🟩🟩🟩⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟥🟩🟥⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Coastle 72 5/6
🟥🟥🟩⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️
🟥🟥🟩⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟥🟥🟩🟩⬇️⬆️⬆️
🟥🟩🟥🟩⬇️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That was so hard. I could have easily failed that one.

Random question: do people typically do these from memory or is it ok to look stuff up? I just don't have an encyclopedic enough memory to not have to use RCDB to get the more obscure or US ones.

Random question: do people typically do these from memory or is it ok to look stuff up? I just don't have an encyclopedic enough memory to not have to use RCDB to get the more obscure or US ones.
I would have thought that it would be cheating to look stuff up, but I don't know. I do them from memory.

2nd fail for me.

Annoyingly I knew from the clues it was that Hulk clone but I couldn't remember the name. RCDB'd it with one guess left and would never have got that name in a million years.

I do it from memory too. Great to be able to put 15 years of built up nerd knowledge to use 😂

Tbf without the second clue I would have lost a lot more of these. Its easy to work out the park name and then go from there.

My knowledge outside of Europe and the US is crap though generally.

Annoyingly I knew from the clues it was that Hulk clone but I couldn't remember the name. RCDB'd it with one guess left and would never have got that name in a million years.
I'm being stupidly pedantic, but it isn't an exact clone. Compared to Hulk, Decepticoaster had its track re-profiled to make it smoother.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.