• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Have had a go at some of these but my knowledge of US coasters and parks is basically non-existent so I've not got far with any of them. If they ever actually pick a coaster in Europe I might stand a chance!

6 for me, I had no luck with that one. Got the manufacturer early on but couldn't narrow it down.
Fair enough. On my first go, I got the number of inversions correct, and a major country incorrect, which slimmed it down.

Last edited:
Coastle 28 3/6
🟥🟩🟥⬆️⬇️⬇️⬇️
🟥🟩🟥⬇️⬆️⬇️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I feel like there's not a huge amount of strategy involved with this and it relies a lot more on guess work, unless you're using RCDB.

I just tend to guess an Alton Towers coaster with middle of the road statistics (I tend to go with Nemesis) and work from there... going with something fairly central will rule out at least half of the potential options, in theory.

I have noticed that (certainly of the ones so far) they have all been fairly notable coasters, so I'm assuming they're not just chosen at random from the Captain Coaster API but selected 'by hand'? If it was completely random from all coasters in the world we'd have had wacky worms and butterflies aplenty by now, surely.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.