• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I have noticed that (certainly of the ones so far) they have all been fairly notable coasters, so I'm assuming they're not just chosen at random from the Captain Coaster API but selected 'by hand'? If it was completely random from all coasters in the world we'd have had wacky worms and butterflies aplenty by now, surely.
Yeah the creator does state on the page that the selection is "biased".

I find this game fairly easy most of the time. However, it becomes more challenging and fun when you play Harder Endless.
1681763254034.png
However, you can still find the answer quickly if you're lucky.
Screenshot 2023-04-17 21.21.01.png

Coastle 29 2/6
🟩🟩🟥🟩⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm sure there's an optimal strategy for picking a starting ride (that I'm possibly closer to now that I was before) but fluking any of manufacturer, country or inversions certainly makes it a lot easier than fluking height or speed

I got it in 3 today!
Is it me, or does Swarm have 5 inversions rather than 4? I was a bit confused by that one, as RCDB says 5, but this game (and by extension, Captain Coaster) clearly thinks 4. As such, I initially went for Nemesis Inferno when I knew it was a 4-inversion UK B&M that wasn’t Nemesis… when it said that was wrong, I was a bit confused, as I thought that Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno were the UK’s only 4-inversion B&Ms.

I got it in 3 today!
Is it me, or does Swarm have 5 inversions rather than 4? I was a bit confused by that one, as RCDB says 5, but this game (and by extension, Captain Coaster) clearly thinks 4. As such, I initially went for Nemesis Inferno when I knew it was a 4-inversion UK B&M that wasn’t Nemesis… when it said that was wrong, I was a bit confused, as I thought that Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno were the UK’s only 4-inversion B&Ms.
RCDB says 4 currently, earlier versions of the page showed 5 including an inclined loop. Having watched a POV, I'd say it's an overbanked curve rather than an inversion

I got it in 3 today!

Inferno was ruled out by guessing Nemesis as it clearly stated it wasn't an invert, leaving The Swarm as the only remaining option (for me, anyway!)

Coastle 30 4/6
🟥🟥🟥⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟥🟥⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
🟩🟩🟥⬇️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
A good one today, not sure where the answer popped into my head from!

Out of interest, would people be interested in playing a round of Coastle in this thread (as in you guess the coaster and I'll give the emojis)?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.