• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Conflicts

Making your original point about ignoring members void then? 😉

Huh? Not sure what you mean there? 🤔

But yeah to be clear, you can ignore any member, however you can't ignore team members as it seems it is a core forum feature in XenForo, I presume as team members need to be seen in terms of giving direction or steering threads back on track etc.

But yeah to be clear, you can ignore any member, however you can't ignore team members as it seems it is a core forum feature in XenForo, I presume as team members need to be seen in terms of giving direction or steering threads back on track etc.
Also team members need to be able to send PMs to anyone.

I thought you had realised you can’t ignore members after originally saying you can. But I must’ve misinterpreted it.

This is what threw me after your original post:
Sorry to say that the forum software developers have thought about that one and team members can’t be ignored by anyone 🤣

I thought you had realised you can’t ignore members after originally saying you can. But I must’ve misinterpreted it.

This is what threw me after your original post:
No he means that us members cannot use the ignore button on team members.