• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

~Cramton Hall~ RCT3 Park

Joseph

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
An exiting new project
Coming Soon... ;)

Shot0041.jpg

Shot0040.jpg

Re: ~Cramton Hall~ RCT3 Park : Update 1 - It Begins

Thanks for the comments so far I've been busy getting the park sorted nicely

Cramton Hall is a Theme Park that opened in early 1992 it started with a small children's area a log flume and the park's first coaster a Vekoma Boomerang, its owned by the Count and Countess of Cramton. Later there were many changes such as an addition of the worlds first dive machine to feature an inversion in 2001 a Mack youngSTAR was added in 2006 and several other attractions came to the park including the world famous dark ride Zierer Starshape called: Energizer , But in 2013 something big is coming to the park...

DominationAdvert.jpg
;)

That teaser is a lot better produced than many of your other images, so congratulations. I like the red background very much, it has a very apocalyptic feel to it.

What about Furious Baco though, doesn't that count in your game?

You rockwork in the previous picture could be improved by overlapping theme. Would you see normal rocks like that in the real world? I don't know. I would be tempted to change them slightly and also terrain paint a bit more. Other than that, good work. :)

Furious Baco isn't a B&M and the launch is a catapult launch system not L.I.M on my coaster but yeah I suppose I've discounted Baco on purpose, mainly due to it being terrible. ;D

Also don't threat about the rocks they've been sorted especially the totem pole which now looks like its all morphed into itself. And the red background is from Krypts Apocalyptic City i've just darkened it on Gimp. Thanks

Re: ~Cramton Hall~ RCT3 Park Update 2 - Screamfest + Domination sightings

Its time to drop by Cramton Hall ... Screamfest

Shot0043-1.png

Shot0044-1.png

Whats this?
Shot0051.png

Ahh the Halls looking beautiful as always.
Shot0052.png

The Enchanted Forest
Shot0061.png

I went on the Scaremaze The Asylum it was disgusting it smelt and arghh yuck!
Shot0048.png

On G-Force
Shot0054.png

And finally the park classic Lasso!
Shot0050.png

Good stuff, Joseph. I like the entrance, very Towers-esque. The idea to use the crazy golf track for a scaremaze was a good one, but I feel the paving ruined the horror feel. Does anyone know if it'd work as a CTR? I'll put the people that walk around onto the invisible track for you if it does.

I feel the park could benefit from custom paths/covers. And the terrain is also fairly flat and monocolour. Change the ugly ingame green, especially around the lake and it'll look much better. Stony sand usually works around water bodies, but overall, little flecks of mud should be seen here and there to create a more realistic ground.

Disregard all this if you want, but I feel it'd help. Nice start. :)

Wowie Thanks guys

Diogo : It's not a CTR or CFR its a CT or Custom Track.

KyDog1299: Its Archbak's SAW and Asylum sets.

Pasty I'm already using path covers, I understand about the greenery and will of-course have ago at improving thanks.

Keep up the comments.

Joseph said:
Diogo : It's not a CTR or CFR its a CT or Custom Track.

Technically, it's a CT but the fact that it only has one layout makes it a CFR in my opinion. Still cool though. :)

Oh, something I forgot to say was is there any kind of water ride CTR that is similar to an Intamin shoot the chute type water ride? if so possible link? ;D

Re: ~Cramton Hall~ RCT3 Park Update 3 - Opening day 2013 + Competition

It's opening day and I've arrived in Sector-42 where Domination and DetoX live.
Shot0070.png

The station for Domination.
Shot0071.png

Domination's theme features!
Shot0072.png

Shot0073.png

Anew feature was installed over the closed season.
Shot0075.png

The Great Tree is Enchanted Forests main attraction, and it cost over £100,000 to build.

This was pinned to the Sales and Information booth on Hall Street.
Competition!-Design a brilliant water ride!
Design a water ride within the limits of one of the two development sections.
Shot0067.png

Shot0068.png

All you have to do is send your trk. Files to [email protected]

Rules
the ride must have a western theme and a list of CS should be included within the download,make it a fun and family thrilling ride! closing date is 5th of December.

Thats all from me, be sure to send in your rides before the 5th of December!

Thanks and keep commenting!

That coaster looks really good! Kinda like The Swarm on steroids. :p Could I ask how you got that top spin ctr? I tried to download it but it didn't work?

Remember

Competition!-Design a brilliant water ride!
Design a water ride within the limits of one of the two development sections.
Shot0067.png

Shot0068.png

All you have to do is send your trk. Files to [email protected]

Rules
the ride must have a western theme and a list of CS should be included within the download,make it a fun and family thrilling ride! closing date is 5th of December.

I got the CFR from here: http://www.rctland.com/ubbthreads/exchange/file.php?id=245 and put it in Style / Custom / Mennoo_

BowMan, it's my understanding that Belgabor's Invisible Doodads must also be installed before use. :)

Re: ~Cramton Hall~ RCT3 Park Update 4-Bad News and something you've not seen

NOTE: The Competition has been called off due to lack of entries.

So first I'll give you the bad news... Lady and Lord Cramton are very, very terminally sick and are unlikely to be alive at the end of this week. :'( The park and hall which is going to be put under English heritage will be sold to a company, Three company's so far have expressed interest and they are Six Flags Theme Parks Inc, Merlin Entertainments and the Busch and SeaWorld group. I'm really not sure why Six Flags is bothered apparently they said in a press release they wanted to re-try the European market. I have a feeling Merlin will be the one who buys the park I personally think they could do great things with the park. SeaWorld and Busch could also be great, as we've already got a port themed area! Oh.... Didn't you know? ???

Seaweed Bay opened in 2010 with 2 rides and a rollercoaster

A small drop tower themed to a lighthouse called Lighthouse twister!
Shot0081.png

And a huge Pirate Ship called High Seas
Shot0080.png

And finally, did someone say Mack?
Shot0082.png

I introduce to you Singray! a Mack Megacoaster
Shot0089.png

I think I'm gonna leave it at that today folks see ya later.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, as always comment and criticize. Any questions ask away? Thanks... :)