• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cross Valley Coaster

You want a gimmick for an indoor coaster, have it have the onboard sound system, a UK first for sure and it is something I'm surprised that it hasn't been done already. Then again, had in some alternate universe Rita had been built as a Vekoma LSM launch coaster as what had almost happened to Thorpe in the early 2000's, that could have easily had the RNRC sound tracker plastered on it but I digress.

For a new coaster at Towers, I suspect a Water Coaster will likely be next as with the need to not only help bolster their water ride line up, having a water coaster not only gives them a unique ride to market with but it would still be a coaster that they want and they'd be able to kill two birds with one stone. Only question is where to build it but that's another story.

I did hear a rumour of a Water coaster inside a building on coaster corner years ago.