• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Digipass Photo Pass

Slightly O/T but at Thorpe last year we brought a day photo pass, we collected all the receipts and had to enter them online at home.
When I got my digipass I downloaded the pic solve app to get my photos and somehow all my Thorpe pictures have appeared on the app.
Anyone else had this happen to them??

I have had a email back from picsolve

Our engineers have now fixed the issue so that any image deleted should now stay deleted and multiple Galactica images should not flood your account.

We got the digipass at legoland last year and it was around £20 or £30 for two days, so I guess £40/£50 for a year is a pretty good deal.

The way it works isn't very good though.

You get a receipt from the photo desk with a long 12 character (I think) code for every picture. You need to make sure you keep these receipts, and then enter all the codes into a website later.
We had about 25 codes in the end, and entering all these in and then downloading each picture individually was not a fun experience! It also took a couple of days for some of the pictures to be available.

Disney had a better system 10 years ago!

We have just got the annual one and you get a card now so all you have to do is scan the bar code to your phone and get them all no more receipts

I really think this should be a perk for the annual pass maybe just premium and vip. I'd rather have that than the Fastrack vouchers to be honest.

Very tempted to purchase a one day pass for scarefest, for £30 its a bargain and reckon I could get a lot of photos in if the last Friday isn't too busy! Also it says on the at website 20% off if you book online but cant seem to find an option to do so? That would take the price down to £26 which is a bargain!

Very tempted to purchase a one day pass for scarefest, for £30 its a bargain and reckon I could get a lot of photos in if the last Friday isn't too busy! Also it says on the at website 20% off if you book online but cant seem to find an option to do so? That would take the price down to £26 which is a bargain!
I'd recommend buying an annual as I'm sure they last for a year from the date of purchase (same as a MAP)
I might be wrong but it sure of it