• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disgruntled employee perhaps

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

GaryH

TS Member
Just spotted this new review on Tripadvisor by BobDylan67 (who only has this 1 review). Its obviously very suspicious, no way is it true, wonder if its an ex employee or something...

"Went to Alton Towers with Family for Scarefest last year. I was surprised what I saw and heard when I payed close attention. Staff members can be heard swearing and insulting guests when they think they are "out of ear shot." On the Smiler Particularly Staff can be heard making fun of Disabled guests. Calling them "Snowflakes and Potato pealers". If you pay close attention to ride operators in their cabin. They can be seen playing and watching videos on their mobile phones. If you listen closesly and pay attention to staff next to the telephone boxes on the wall. You can hear them talking about what they are going to do on days off and how they still feel so hung over from the night before. Seen staff members running around groping eachother And making Jokes about underage peado while staring perversely at the underage girls waiting to go on the ride. It's so bad that you can clearly see the Male attendants blatantly looking down the girls tops as they are sat down on the ride. I for one will not be returning with my family back to Alton Towers."

Like with any attraction, TripAdvisor reviews are both polarised and sometimes extreme in nature.

Most of the staff at Alton Towers do an excellent job and I think the majority of our members agree with this.

I am going to lock this topic as I don't really feel there's anything particular to discuss here, as it is a specific and isolated TripAdvisor review which none of us have any background over.

Thanks.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.