• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris: General Discussion

Transfer

How many of you traveling ? We used the company above and was just as cheap as the TGV for 4 of us.

Just me and my partner. Will enquire about rates from that company though 👍

The RER will almost certainly run later, and can get you from CdG to Marne La Vallée Chessy (the station at Disneyland Paris) for about €20 per person.

But there is no direct RER line that goes between the airport and DLP. You’ll basically have to take Line B into central Paris and then change onto Line A to get to DLP. Because of this it will take a while compared to the TGV.

Here’s a link to an itinerary for the journey. Just change the date and time to suit when you’ll be travelling.

Basically, if you’ve never used them before, TGVs are the high-speed mainline trains, whereas the RER is more akin to something like London Overground. It’s probably the easiest way to describe them.

Thanks for explaining that. Seems a lot simpler now 👍

What are crowd levels like generally early June? We are hitting the parks for 2 days midweek and hoping not to need premier access! 💰

Just me and my partner. Will enquire about rates from that company though 👍

Thanks for explaining that. Seems a lot simpler now 👍

What are crowd levels like generally early June? We are hitting the parks for 2 days midweek and hoping not to need premier access! 💰

Parks wise if you hit rides and just rides it can be done to a degree but that likely wont allow time for character meets, shows table service meals.

Has anyone stayed at the Center Parcs by DLP?

Hoping to visit the park this year but can't stay in a hotel so thought this might be a good option. Looks comparable to the UK version.... actually it looks much nicer and cheaper too so wondering if there's a catch?

Hoping to visit the park this year but can't stay in a hotel so thought this might be a good option. Looks comparable to the UK version.... actually it looks much nicer and cheaper too so wondering if there's a catch?
We were not impressed ….. seemed run down , poorly maintained etc

Yes! Back in Jan 2019 I took my eldest. It was a beautiful place - lots to do, peaceful, great swimming facilities & we stayed in a really generous sized apartment which was a welcome change to the hotel rooms in terms of size and facility. Very clean! But - it was only just over a year old at this stage. I've seen some unfavourable reviews recently.

I don't drive so used the local bus which was around 25mins - not the most ideal. Our accommodation was right the other side of the park too which was an absolute nightmare without the car 😂 Our key kept deactivating and we had a long walk back to services each time to sort it!

Personally, we wouldn't stay again, nothing major just far easier to stick to the hotels.

Our Mouse, who art in Burbank, hallowed be thy name. I don't ask for much, but this one prayer, I beg of you.

Space Mountain: De la Terre à la Lune 1.5

Please. Amen.
Yes please! I was too chicken to ride the original on my last visit in 1998 so if they could put it back to how it was then that would be just great.

I hate to be the bearer of what will surely be bad news, and I admit this is purely conjecture based on nothing other than observing Disney over the last decade... it's going to be Guardians of the Galaxy, isn't it :expressionless:

The resort have officially confirmed the renaming of Studios to Adventure World, as well as concept arts for the new Adventure Bay area, refurbishments of Disney Village, more art for the Frozen Area and the reimagined entrance:
1712928748201.png

1712928778050.png

1712928813468.png

1712928836613.png

IMG_6605.png

Kombucha Are You Sure GIF

I find that name choice rather confusing as Disneyland Park already has Adventureland as an area - and none of the attractions at Studios really say 'adventure' to me. I guess they're trying to shed its reputation as the world's most terrible Disney park, but it will need more than a name change to achieve that.