• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor advice

MiserableMonkey

TS Member
Favourite Ride
X2
Basically, I've just cashed in £17 worth of clubcard vouchers in exchange for two Drayton Manor tickets as I haven't been in a few years, and fancied it. However, I'm only free to go on Sunday 30th June, or Monday 1st July.

Having only visited the park once before, I can't decide which of these days would be better. Will the Monday be full of school trips for instance, meaning the Sunday would be a bit better? Or are the weekends worse than the weekdays, even with school trips?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

MiserableMonkey said:
Basically, I've just cashed in £17 worth of clubcard vouchers in exchange for two Drayton Manor tickets as I haven't been in a few years, and fancied it. However, I'm only free to go on Sunday 30th June, or Monday 1st July.

Having only visited the park once before, I can't decide which of these days would be better. Will the Monday be full of school trips for instance, meaning the Sunday would be a bit better? Or are the weekends worse than the weekdays, even with school trips?

I would go with the Monday. School trips are more present towards the end of July. Whatever you choose, just get G-Force out the way first. it has a horrendous capacity and no one wants to wait for two hours.

MiserableMonkey said:

If I was you, i'd go the 30th, i would because my school will be there on the 1st! Avoid crowds!

HaydenCR said:
I would go with the Monday. School trips are more present towards the end of July. Whatever you choose, just get G-Force out the way first. it has a horrendous capacity and no one wants to wait for two hours.

Yup, I'd recommend the OP do Shockwave whilst he's at that end of the park as well. There's nothing worse than spending a whole morning queueing in a stifling shed.

Apocalypse will likely be quiet, as is the case these days.