• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Changing the topic a bit here but I'm planning a day trip with my family on Easter half term before my annual pass expires it'll probably be a Wednesday or something but anyone know typically how bad the crowd levels will be on April half term

Wow.. £250 for an AP to Paultons feels very steep. Only been once and we loved it but £250 is double the cost of a pass for Towers.

Are you sure that's right? If so I think they are over pricing it by a fair amount there.
Any Park charges what they think they can get away with. Clearly enough people willing to pay that amount. Some quite affluent areas down south.

Also fair to say that Paultons probably re-i vest significantly more of their profits than most other parks do!

Any Park charges what they think they can get away with. Clearly enough people willing to pay that amount. Some quite affluent areas down south.

Also fair to say that Paultons probably re-i vest significantly more of their profits than most other parks do!

I did a double take when I was looking at the Paulton’s website and saw the price of that annual pass. I guess that Tornado Springs and all that fantastic theming isn’t going to pay for itself but it’s still a hell of a lot for an AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The one day ticket at £39 is similar to the Merlin parks. The annual pass is just priced high to prevent locals just visiting constantly without actually paying a decent price.
I did a double take when I was looking at the Paulton’s website and saw the price of that annual pass. I guess that Tornado Springs and all that fantastic theming isn’t go to itself but it’s still a hell of a lot for an AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again they don’t want annual passholders to visit every single week for a cheap price.

Changing the topic a bit here but I'm planning a day trip with my family on Easter half term before my annual pass expires it'll probably be a Wednesday or something but anyone know typically how bad the crowd levels will be on April half term
I think it all depends on if the new area opens for the Easter holidays then I’m sure guests will want to visit but if it doesn’t I can see non-annual pass holders waiting to the new area opens before visiting. Queue lines are already going in with ride cabins getting built and with 5 weeks on Friday to the start of the kids Easter holidays or 6 weeks on Friday to good Friday it could all be open by then.

Do we know exactly what the new area will have now? I know we are expecting a disko and I presume we'll see a package from Zamperla but what other rides are currently expected?

Do we know exactly what the new area will have now? I know we are expecting a disko and I presume we'll see a package from Zamperla but what other rides are currently expected?

other rides that have been rumoured for the area is a zamperla nebulaz another ride and a retheme for the buffalo

Third is rumoured to be a tracked kids ride similar to George’s Dinosuars at Paultons. There already looks to be a station for this that has gone up for this.
Chall reckoned it was a Disk’O, a rethemed Vertigo integrated into park admission (which could be the 3rd attraction that @Trooper Looper is referring to), a rethemed Buffalo and a tracked pony ride like George’s Dinosaur Adventure, as you say.

Chall’s Drayton source has been incredibly reliable so far, for what it’s worth.

Chall reckoned it was a Disk’O, a rethemed Vertigo integrated into park admission (which could be the 3rd attraction that @Trooper Looper is referring to), a rethemed Buffalo and a tracked pony ride like George’s Dinosaur Adventure, as you say.

Chall’s Drayton source has been incredibly reliable so far, for what it’s worth.
I'm pretty sure Vertigo is completely gone? Or am I mistaken?
The final ride is more likely to be what @Wilko suggested in my opinion. :)

Vertigo has been removed and I don't think their are plans for a new or replacement one. We know one is a Disco Coaster, as previously rumoured it is expected to be a Nubulaz , a kids tracked ride and retheme of the buffalo.
Ah, my mistake; it was the Nebulaz Chall said about, wasn’t it? I don’t know where I got it from that he said Vertigo was coming back… he definitely said Disk’O, Nebulaz, Buffalo retheme and kids’ tracked ride, now I think about it.

I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into this but now the £99 Annual pass offer says "£99 offer ends on 12pm 7th March 2022." whereas previously it was just "28th February" maybe as now they are saying a specific time. Maybe that's when they will announce more details of the 2022 additions hence why the price rise now has a specific time?