• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

No idea sorry. I don't even think the audio survives anymore as I haven't seen any uploaded to the Internet. Not sure who composed it either sorry :(
At the auction they were telling us they had found all the original sound track&sounds and they were gonna sell them at another auction but the flood, Lockdown put a stop to that.
Talking about prices the cabin cars have been reduced to £800 with the movie posters reduced to £100.

Does anyone know who produced the music for PA or was it all commissioned by Farmer Studios?

Farmer Studios did very minimal work on Pirate Adventure, after the ride had opened. Touched a few things up and added the parrot at the start.

The whole ride was designed and built by Goldings attraction design, sourcing the transit system from Mack and doing the scenery themselves. This company later became Space Leisure.

Every time I go to Drayton I always notice something new.
Didn’t go by the front of the pirate adventure building this afternoon but getting the train back to Thomas land there’s marking now on the ground around the side of the building. Sorry didn’t have my camera ready by they were roughly in this area and all round the side
0C7A39DE-9015-49B5-8CC7-01F6AF69EEE9.jpeg
They also done some work by the sub station
CD86FE5B-5A02-4265-A18A-11BCA879CB6B.jpeg
Them markers that’s by Pandemonium are also round Thomas land
93646059-3F33-4A07-B223-C5C31A50E7FA.jpeg
The biggest difference I noticed when I was driving out. I notice that they started clearing all the old stuff that was stored by the hotel.
I think the barrel was off the fun boat.
FF30576E-8E81-4CB2-8953-C4250DD60EF5.jpegBB3A23C1-4BAB-4B11-8137-985C695D6F51.jpeg38C61E98-1CD9-434A-8499-03CEF97AC679.jpeg16A3296D-A069-45E1-AB13-D5E7800F73BD.jpeg63F7182B-C7D4-458C-B119-21E94BE649DA.jpeg
Does anyone know what them white metal things are off?

They looked new whatever they are. I would have walked nearer and all around the site but staff was coming to there cars parked there. There was a lot of old Christmas decorations everywhere. The Drayton Queen was partly uncovered and all the former rapids boats just lying around.
The Viking boat looks like the one that was on the Viking site during construction.

Do we also know who did the themeing for Ben 10, Adventure Cove & Vikings?

I’m also presuming Accelerator the Ben 10 huge status on the wall in the chambers have just been covered over rather than removed to make them look like Co2 Barrels and Nitrogen etc?

On the subject of the Rapids, during a weekend pop in on Saturday there was effectively an intermission where the queue wasn't closed but there were boats sent round empty. One chappy in all the gear was walking around along the walkways. We were waiting about 20 minutes or so before the boats starting loading again. When we did go round though there were no effects at all. None of the geyser pump spurts, no steam in the boathousey tunnel bit, no streams going over (can't remember the last time these were on). Cant remember the last time the photobooth was open either.

Everything else seemed to be fun.

Just looking at the prices for the renewed annual pass...I note that an adult is now anyone over the age of 4! It's still great value on entry. But it does look a bit weird.

On the subject of the Rapids, during a weekend pop in on Saturday there was effectively an intermission where the queue wasn't closed but there were boats sent round empty. One chappy in all the gear was walking around along the walkways. We were waiting about 20 minutes or so before the boats starting loading again. When we did go round though there were no effects at all. None of the geyser pump spurts, no steam in the boathousey tunnel bit, no streams going over (can't remember the last time these were on). Cant remember the last time the photobooth was open either.

Everything else seemed to be fun.

Just looking at the prices for the renewed annual pass...I note that an adult is now anyone over the age of 4! It's still great value on entry. But it does look a bit weird.
I think the camera is the 1 that’s installed on Jormungandr now. Pictures of rapids is pointless as you now asked to sit opposite Each other (depending how many in your group) so u wouldn’t get a good picture.

Every time I go to Drayton I always notice something new.
Didn’t go by the front of the pirate adventure building this afternoon but getting the train back to Thomas land there’s marking now on the ground around the side of the building. Sorry didn’t have my camera ready by they were roughly in this area and all round the side
0C7A39DE-9015-49B5-8CC7-01F6AF69EEE9.jpeg
They also done some work by the sub station
CD86FE5B-5A02-4265-A18A-11BCA879CB6B.jpeg
Them markers that’s by Pandemonium are also round Thomas land
93646059-3F33-4A07-B223-C5C31A50E7FA.jpeg
The biggest difference I noticed when I was driving out. I notice that they started clearing all the old stuff that was stored by the hotel.
I think the barrel was off the fun boat.
FF30576E-8E81-4CB2-8953-C4250DD60EF5.jpegBB3A23C1-4BAB-4B11-8137-985C695D6F51.jpeg38C61E98-1CD9-434A-8499-03CEF97AC679.jpeg16A3296D-A069-45E1-AB13-D5E7800F73BD.jpeg63F7182B-C7D4-458C-B119-21E94BE649DA.jpeg
Does anyone know what them white metal things are off?
that big drum looks like it was off of the Mississippi boat if that was its name because that was like a fun house but when they took that out what did they do with it did they keep it all together or did they dismantle it completely and scrap it?

So, I visited the park on Saturday, and the op on accel said that apoc t5 was pending re-opening but waiting on a part, similar to smiler and now apparently hex at towers over the last couple seasons. This could be a white lie spread by management, to pacify guests, but we can always hope.

Do we also know who did the themeing for Ben 10, Adventure Cove & Vikings?

I’m also presuming Accelerator the Ben 10 huge status on the wall in the chambers have just been covered over rather than removed to make them look like Co2 Barrels and Nitrogen etc?
I'm not sure about Adventure Cove and Vikings. Meticulous did the theming for Ben 10, but their website is very out of date, so I'm not sure if they're even still going?