• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Am I right in thinking that they were originally red before being changed to blue?

If they are being changed completely could we see lap bars like on the new-gen Intamin gyroswings (like Loke at Lisberg)?
Yes they used to be red/orange. I haven't heard anything about them changing them back though.

The news you’ve all been waiting for, Apocalypse parts for sale.

0679f999a8ef4deb484132afc5a54711.jpg

Also, DM have an eBay account where there sell off various old bits and pieces. Why did we not know about this? Shawn & Charlotte could have furnished their new house with these tables and chairs! Bargain at a tenner.

7e88df412f8c9698cf8cf103118d195e.jpg

The news you’ve all been waiting for, Apocalypse parts for sale.

0679f999a8ef4deb484132afc5a54711.jpg

Also, DM have an eBay account where there sell off various old bits and pieces. Why did we not know about this? Shawn & Charlotte could have furnished their new house with these tables and chairs! Bargain at a tenner.

7e88df412f8c9698cf8cf103118d195e.jpg
Thanks for the heads up, just dropped them an email. Will be interesting to have a look even if I'm not able to afford any of it.

Not as much selection as I'd have hoped for. The prices are rather high too. I don't expect them to sell everything. Also worth noting everything is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you want anything then I'd get your emails in ASAP :)

Not as much selection as I'd have hoped for. The prices are rather high too. I don't expect them to sell everything. Also worth noting everything is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you want anything then I'd get your emails in ASAP :)
Can almost guarantee that by the time they get to my email everything will have gone lol.

Does anyone know what is behind this door? Is it part of Pirates Adventure?

0F878817-709E-409F-8B2F-178464E76EA7.jpeg

Lights were unusually on today and activity behind it….
Well, from Google earth, it does indeed look like a part of pirate adventure. Though its probably just the crew that are just renovating the warehouse structure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-194452_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203-194452_Earth.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 22