• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Ah yeah have just noticed that can’t post. Bit weird there is nothing on any of the forums to state they are now inactive!
Maybe that’s another reason why Towers Street has got busier recently.
Someone asked on their socials and they said that it's closed for discussion but still accessible for people to read.

If we can steer the conversation back to Chessington please, that’d be greeeeeat.

office space GIF by Maudit

£37 is a good price for what u get.

On the log flume looks like it will be a 2 drop special.
Good to see a theme park offer 4 rides you can get soaked on and 1 lazy river ride with a chance for a splash

Last edited:
Also not sure if this has been picked up on yet, but I believe they have a new app for 2023
https://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/plan-your-visit/app
The app has been in play for at least a year. When we purchased our annual pass last march, we was asked to download the tapp app to organise all visits on. It’s such a good app. It stores all of the friends and family tickets on there as well as your annual pass info and id. It’s so simple , I no longer print off any tickets or search emails. I think it’s the right move with out everybody is always using phones.

The app has been in play for at least a year. When we purchased our annual pass last march, we was asked to download the tapp app to organise all visits on. It’s such a good app. It stores all of the friends and family tickets on there as well as your annual pass info and id. It’s so simple , I no longer print off any tickets or search emails. I think it’s the right move with out everybody is always using phones.
The only thing I hate is I need the use of 2 phones as you have to put all the numbers off the annual passes every time you want to book a visit.

The only thing I hate is I need the use of 2 phones as you have to put all the numbers off the annual passes every time you want to book a visit.

With almost any phone now, you screenshot the barcode with the number on, it will automatically put the number into clipboard, meaning it is as simple as literally screenshotting the barcode, then pasting the number into the booking engine.

Yup, likewise, long way to go for Shockwave alone.
My camping visits with a gang of lively teenagers are long gone...they used to give us the run of the place in the night!

Yup, likewise, long way to go for Shockwave alone.
My camping visits with a gang of lively teenagers are long gone...they used to give us the run of the place in the night!

Shockwave isn't even that good let's be honest. It's unique but that's about it. I find it quite uncomfortable at times.

I don't think I will be going back unless this new coaster is something decent.