• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Probably being spited as the whole area plan didn't come to fruition (for whatever reason, I wanted to see Scooby Doo Haunting and Dexter's Lab Apocalypse), gonna guess that rights were kinda complicated...

Eh, I'll be sad the silly rocket noise is going...

Eh, I'll be sad the silly rocket noise is going...
Yeah but it will be replaced by some engine reving up...

I don't the hot wheels retheme is too bad, Hot Wheels is about the same cringe level I mean age audience as Ben 10, 10 year old boys.

EDIT: No Pun intended

So it looks like Ben 10 has been rethemed to Hot Wheels, which is odd because I was playing Rocet League earlier and that seems to have partnered/sponsored with Hot Wheels too. And just before I found this out I was looking through Rita construction images. Strange, very strange.....

I think this is much more likely to be their own generic racing theme. The cars shown appear to be airbrushed representations of the MNR Vortx, an obscure example of countless Caterham 7-style kit cars that are available (I hadn't heard of it until now). I'm no Hot Wheels expert, but I know they have their own design department that cooks up mad creations like the dual V8-powered Twin Mill that's now in Rocket League, and if Ben 10 was going to be rethemed to Hot Wheels I'm confident that it would be decorated with perfectly printed graphics of their own in-house designs.

7b09d9105d8c3d410b0a9ed0d32c713f.jpg

815937a3c9dda82e285a796b5175124d.jpg

05eb284ff321b55792ca5ce7fb4dfdf8.jpg

Credit to Adam from TowersTimes.

Wow, Accelerator looks ugly... Still not as bad as Shockwave though. RIP Ben 10.

Inside the queue for Ben 10 was quite good, but from the outside it looked like a series of corrugated metal sheds.
You have just summed up merlins scarefest and fright nights. +1 point

My thoughts on changing ben 10 to a hot wheels theme is rather mixed, if they repaint it, then i can see it working a little better, but they need new trains too for it to work well visually, which probably would of been done by now.

I dont like how they grafittied the station, yeah its authentically done and isnt a sticker on a plastic wall *GALACTICA* but it doesnt look good in a theme park at all, especially when the park has such a high end visually pleasing and huge kids area, it looks very much like it belongs in a little seaside park or M&D's. Interesting though, if it works for them great, I guess. I wish drayton would think about the front area though because its very unlinked in themes, and more amusement park style, which is why I struggle to call it a theme park, and think of it as an amusement park.

I wish they got a country fair style area like carowinds are getting, it would work so well in the setting of Drayton manor, and its fairly cheap to theme for an effective theme, they could probably inherit the rides they have too.

Last edited by a moderator: