• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I suspect in terms of visitor numbers they will have had a good year. Despite ops being slow and poor opening hours the park still offers good value for money. We still had a great day out and got on plenty of rides

They have struggled when busy but it's not something that can't be fixed for next season.

I don’t see how it can be seen as good value for money in the busy summer period, when the park is only open for 6.5 hours, the queues are such that you only manage 4-6 rides, and they’re charging £9.50 for parking on top of what people already paid for entry.

Perhaps I’m out of touch, but that seems like pretty poor value to me.

I don’t see how it can be seen as good value for money in the busy summer period, when the park is only open for 6.5 hours, the queues are such that you only manage 4-6 rides, and they’re charging £9.50 for parking on top of what people already paid for entry.

Perhaps I’m out of touch, but that seems like pretty poor value to me.
I think the annual pass prices are excellent value for money and from the original season pass costing £75 back in 2017 with inflation they only gone up to £99 in 7 years.

I suspect in terms of visitor numbers they will have had a good year. Despite ops being slow and poor opening hours the park still offers good value for money. We still had a great day out and got on plenty of rides
Good visitor numbers and value for money doesn't always mean a good year.

If value for money = cheap tickets then it could be a bad year for them if they haven't made any money!

Good visitor numbers and value for money doesn't always mean a good year.

If value for money = cheap tickets then it could be a bad year for them if they haven't made any money!
I wouldn't say it's a cheap day out but compared to other park tickets it's good value. More people in the park the more people to spend on park. I seriously doubt they would price tickets at a loss, the park is in much better shape than it was just a few years ago