• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Apocalypse tilts 15-degrees which doesn't sound much but it's actually a pretty cool effect. The best part of the stand up side on Apocalypse is that the floor drops a couple of millimetres as the car begins its descent which still unnerves me a little to this day.

Apocalypse tilts 15-degrees which doesn't sound much but it's actually a pretty cool effect. The best part of the stand up side on Apocalypse is that the floor drops a couple of millimetres as the car begins its descent which still unnerves me a little to this day.
Oh my! The floor dropping sounds rather unnerving, actually!

And that's the one you should do no handed first time on Matt.
Scariest first "Will I hold on for the first time ever?" ride I have ever done.
Did I hold on?
Don't be silly, course I didn't.
Must say Hero hurts though!

If any of your family are nervous about Apocalypse, the stand up version for some reason feels less intense than the sit down. At least, the plummeting feeling is much worse sitting down, I found.

If any of your family are nervous about Apocalypse, the stand up version for some reason feels less intense than the sit down. At least, the plummeting feeling is much worse sitting down, I found.
Oh OK. Thanks @Burbs!

Hi I’ve never been to Dryton manor thinking of going but can’t till end of August, I have two boys one just hit 1.2 and the other just hit 1.4,so doing main park NOT Thomas land, but the main question is what are the queues like? Is it hour plus for everything or not?? Any help from those who knows would be much appreciated thanks

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I just checked Drayton Manor's website, and it says that G-Force is closed today. Is this temporary, or is it down for another long bout of maintenance? Starting to worry that I might not be able to ride it...