• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

According to the website only Buffalo Coaster, Polperro Express, Spencer's Outdoor Play Area and Terence's Driving School are closed today.
Driving school is never open anyway, Buffalo obviously closed, spencer’s outdoor play isn’t a ride and polperro is just a train so really good availability today

Was Air Race back open today?
Air race was open today, I don't do it cause the test seat doesn't fit me at all and feels extremely uncomfortable.

Ride availability was great today, accelerator even went down 10 minutes before closing and they still got the engineers to come fix it so they could let the people get their last rides of the day which was only a few trains worth anyway, so good on them.

Queues for rapids, accelerator and troublesome trucks were long at a lot of points throughout the day but everything else was just 1-10 minutes.

So it was really good going for a family day, everyone had a great time and shout out to the staff who joked or commented on my wickerman hoodie lol.

They were working flat out around the Thor area. There a nice water feature gone in and the fountain was on and the queue for it is nearly finished.
Loki all been painted and fencing around the ride installed I couldn’t see if any queue line been installed yet.
Sleipnir was testing when we drove in but that’s no where near to be complete with all the footings still on show and no fencing around the ride.
Jormungandr the station building looks like it’s all finished now with all the Buffalo signage removed but still no sign of the train
Also with the last few closed attractions the outdoor play area is currently been all repainted.
Terence driving school had new fencing
46132C82-637B-4F02-AB5B-BE9AF69371A4.jpeg
Just needs painting now
The Train station currently been worked on

Quick question. It has been years since I've got an annual pass for Drayton.

Going to bite the bullet and pick one up for me and my son. Over the weekend. Once purchased online we get a digital ticket to get into the park.

Do we get an actual plastic card when we get to the park? How exactly does it work.

I know we both have to upload our photos.

Thanks guys.

Quick question. It has been years since I've got an annual pass for Drayton.

Going to bite the bullet and pick one up for me and my son. Over the weekend. Once purchased online we get a digital ticket to get into the park.

Do we get an actual plastic card when we get to the park? How exactly does it work.

I know we both have to upload our photos.

Thanks guys.
Just pop into the annual pass office to the left of the main entrance and they will print your passes for you.

What if like me you do not have a smartphone and that's why we have the cards, are we now not allowed passes:p