• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I think it must be true about the birds as Loki wasn’t working in the video. Also I see the whole of the theming hasn’t been added on the train yet.
Has anyone heard any information about the exclusive area ride time for Annual passes holders for Vikings?

Wonder why there’s no zero car on the Jormungandr for testing?

That first island of theming looks a bit bare too, I’d have put the only Excalibur boat on there maybe. Wonder where that’s gone?

n

nope its fake

Maybe the birds have already gone? I just don't see why a Drayton spokesperson would talk about that if it's not true. Plus Staffordshire Live/Reach is a very reliable outlet, as @jon81uk said.
I messaged my mate earlier (who's a ride op at Drayton and is actually trained on Loki) and asked if it's true, but am still awaiting a reply.

Wonder why there’s no zero car on the Jormungandr for testing?

That first island of theming looks a bit bare too, I’d have put the only Excalibur boat on there maybe. Wonder where that’s gone?

That island and the planting in general are pretty sparse. I spot a few very small trees, but it feels like there needs to be a slightly richer tapestry of landscaping.

Perhaps it’s just the angle, but a few more plants might add a little something.

How busy does the park normally get at half term? I’m considering visiting next week (my first trip to DM) but I’m wondering if it’s likely to be very busy given that it’s half term and the Vikings is opening this weekend.