• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Think it’s not finished but Drayton manor signage over the past15- 20 years has got worst.
Like when I first remember going to the park it had a big long signage welcoming you to Drayton manor park and zoo and felt like it draws you in and now like many said it feels like you going to a run down holiday park.
Maybe cause of the Drayton manor golf centre and the housing estate on the right they not allowed to put better signage up to you gone past theses entrances.
I wonder what they will do with the light up signage you past under?

My understanding is that this is a temporary sign until the end of the season before a brand new one goes in.
Just a jetwash might have been enough, often with render the colour is in the render so if you start painting you are then commited to painting every so many years. But if you jetwash the dirt off then the original colour will show.

This could be nothing or it could mean a lot. ‘There is no current plans for apocalypse to close’
Nothing's been officially announced yet, so I don't think the socials team would be allowed to say anything (or even know about it) if it was already decided. Time will tell, but it's definitely on its last legs if you ask me. :pensive:

Long shot but maybe they have listened to the uproar and how popular the attraction is and have had 2nd thoughts? It isn't gone yet after all. Maybe considering the uproar after pleasure beach removed the wild mouse ? Heres me hoping anyway.