• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Say if the rumours are true that the pirate adventure building is getting a new roof then it looks like the building is staying. But with them clearing out the storage area here atm.
539C3E97-7E0E-4220-BB14-DC453BFDD672.png
They could have plans to move the maintenance and storage units that’s been installed over the past 10 years to open up that area to the right of Pirate Adventure.
C6A46456-8847-4B5F-BEE9-17DB1A80642C.png
Could the train maintenance building be moved further down maybe on the old owls site.

I third this. I think someone mentioned it a few pages back about part of the roof not far off collapsing.

A steel framed and clad building though, more than likely not as severe as being made out. Not too expensive to fix either I would not think, relatively speaking.

I believe that Drayton Manor has HUGE potential nowadays with Looping Groups to contend Alton, in different manners of course outside of their Thrill Factors.

Drayton is easily the better Park for families, which Alton Struggles. I think Vikings shows that families prefer more unique themes as well, as I believe it's been more successful than TWODW so far.

And there has been word that PAs showbuilding is going to receive a new roof where the Galleon invasion is (yes, that scene is still fully intact, along with the pre-drop scene, excluding signs and figures) this will
And there has been word that PAs showbuilding is going to receive a new roof where the Galleon invasion is (yes, that scene is still fully intact, along with the pre-drop scene, excluding signs and figures) this will give them a huge amount of potential to use that space, as the UK really lacks dark rides of proper quality outside of Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I heard that the ride system was also in good condition
There the proof a employee of the park have said about work planned for the building. They wouldn’t spend money on it if they don’t plan on using it again and we all know how the looping group love to bring back SBNO attractions.

The evening ride line up must be pretty bleak if they're advertising rides "in the dark" on The Haunting.
Think they hope they will buy a all day ticket.
I bet the Haunting would be excellent with live actors.
I think Drayton really have put a lot of thought into this and they hope they will have a good turnout for the evening event.
I think the work the looping group is doing is really starting to get noticed with the awards it won this week.

I popped in for a post school trip for the last hour. Walk on, stay on all round. Really fun. Look forward to reading your report.
Ah nice! I re-rode Accelerator, Maelstrom and Apocalypse in the last hour. I was wearing my blue Ice Age 4D coat if you saw someone with one on. 😛
Going to start writing it up this afternoon.

Can anyone with an annual pass who received the discount hotel stay email see if they can get the promo code to actually work? Not sure if I’m doing something wrong. Cheers

Only if Apocalypse is staying at this point. Have you heard any more about that?
I spoke to the staff on Apocalypse on Monday (one of them is a mate I must add) and they said it's just a rumour. I don't think it'll be going anywhere soon while at least one of the chutes is operational. I got 13 rides on it, including 10 back-to-back without leaving the station (or my seat for most of them) for the last 20 minutes of the day. I might be crazy but it's brilliant ride! Going to continue working on my trip report this afternoon, where I'll go into more detail.