• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Anyone on here going on Sunday?

I'll be there with my son. We have pre booked our tickets. Weather looks like rain rain rain, hopefully won't dampen our spirits.

My son won't ride Apocolypse but I'll have to just let him queue and put him near the exit for a ride or two. I cannot miss a final ride on Apocolypse.

While Drayton have worked with Intamin many times before I think it’s likely an Intamin coaster such as the new vertical launch would be outside of their budget.

If they do go down the more thrill route I expect something like one of the Gerstlauer swing launch coasters like fury at Bobbejaanland or one of their new suspended versions of the ride that they are opening next year. Which takes up a fairly small foot print and more affordable than an Intamin. Or if not as high thrill as that a more family friendly version.

We are going on Sunday too. I’m a single parent with a 5 year old so I’m leaving him to watch at the exit haha! He’s gutted his too little for it, since going on crankys drop tower he’s convinced he is tall enough.

My son is 8 and is the opposite. He would never ride Apocolypse, even thought he is tall enough!

We don’t really even know if it’s a coaster yet; might just be a selection of flats. But if it is a coaster I’d predict something like a 4d free spin or what would make me happier is a Vekoma Spacewarp (formula clone).

And I'll be stuck hosting on the Haunting until 5...
You do a great job hosting the haunting.

My son is 8 and is the opposite. He would never ride Apocolypse, even thought he is tall enough!

My friend who now is 41 has only done it once about 20 years ago and hated it. So think it’s like Marmite.

You do a great job hosting the haunting.

My friend who now is 41 has only done it once about 20 years ago and hated it. So think it’s like Marmite.
Thank you very much! I always do my best with some good old improvisation as most host on there just say "welcome to the haunting, look at the 2 screens above, blah, blah, etc."

I always try to make the guests feel as they're actually in a proper institution by acting like a R.I.P.A Staff. I pretend that the events in the house are actually happening and I don't just tell everyone to stay away from the walls and then begin the show.

The Guests pay good money, so might as well do your best to give them a great time :)

Thank you very much! I always do my best with some good old improvisation as most host on there just say "welcome to the haunting, look at the 2 screens above, blah, blah, etc."

I always try to make the guests feel as they're actually in a proper institution by acting like a R.I.P.A Staff. I pretend that the events in the house are actually happening and I don't just tell everyone to stay away from the walls and then begin the show.

The Guests pay good money, so might as well do your best to give them a great time :)
Will staff be getting a final ride on Apocalypse after the park closes on Sunday?