• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Does anyone know how long they have the licence of Thomas Land for or wether it’s been extended recently. Must always be a worry when operating an IP based area or ride.
I guess it was originally 10 years and the former owners renewed it in 2018 so it be up for renewal in 2028. I’m not sure how much the license would be but when the area 1st opened in 2008 it cost £4.5m.

Can't read a lot into a banner but normally they offer some hint.

So, Intamin track with a lot of wood.....any guesses?

These sort of replies usually mean one of two things.
1. Yes, but keeping it a secret
2. Just don’t want to give anything away, simply either yes or no, we’re not telling you. I predict the second option.

Attachments

• IMG_3771.jpeg
    IMG_3771.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for that I always wondered after the got to the top of the ramp from it went to next.
Do u remember the old Indoor play area? I never went in but you could see part of it from Pirate adventure queue line in the 90’s?

I do not remember that no. I rode it a fair fee times in the 90's too.

Back to this teaser.

Screenshot_20230510_015630_Chrome.jpg

I got from that first clue, right, notes, newspaper, coaster....haven't got a clue.

Last edited:
0FB61A5C-04AD-425D-B83E-8E6F8505F22B.png
When my parents would take us we would take sandwiches so think that’s why we never went into the building. I take it it must of been in the upstairs section of the restaurant and guests who ate sat downstairs or on the themed ship build onto the building.

As for the new coaster that confirms what management said to me on Sunday that they happy to let you know it’s gonna be a coaster but they not gonna tell you to the coaster is going up.

Back to this teaser.

Screenshot_20230510_015630_Chrome.jpg

I got from that first clue, right, notes, newspaper, coaster....haven't got a clue.
I’m presuming this was just hinting towards the teaser posted on TikTok. The music notes suggest where it would be posted (TikTok’s logo looks like a music note if you didn’t know), and the other two emojis just show ‘news about a rollercoaster’.

interesting how well a coaster can be kept under wraps when it’s wanted to be. I’d imagine as the process goes on there will surely be a leak or two but still amazed there is nothing at all to indicate what it could be. Guess as footers start to go in we will more of an idea of the scale of this and maybe manufacturer.