• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I notice on the opening dates/times page the park is closed on Saturday 13th July. Could this be a preview day for theme park vloggers and the media to try out the coaster and it opens to the general public the following day.

Can I just asks what makes you so certain this is just a maintenance shed? I am not saying your wrong but as others have also pointed out, it seems a pretty converluded way to put a maintance section of track in?
It's the only place on the layout where you could transfer a train from the main circuit without having to lift them off with a crane or something. The train backing onto that section of track as part of the ride itself would make the throughput terrible. Just thinking about the layout logically you can see that there is no way that could be anything other than for maintenance.

I’m curious, looking at going to the dinosaur breakout with my niece and nephew. Do they offer live stage shows too or is it just roaming entertainment?

I just found out the corporate buyout day is the 15th September this year.
Not sure if the Raptor training is taking place this year in the theatre as the outside is currently been worked on and I’m sure Simworxs is currently programming the new 4D movie to the effects.

I’m curious, looking at going to the dinosaur breakout with my niece and nephew. Do they offer live stage shows too or is it just roaming entertainment?
Last year there was a stage show where the kids got chosen to go on stage and the big T rex had to sniff out who was holding the fish. Not sure if that will return this year but they have kept most of the schedule secret for now.

At the moment there currently no plans for that area for the zoo but there talk that the small kids play area could be making it’s way neither into the corner of the big Thomas outdoor play area or into the main park as parents have asked why there isn’t a small outdoor play area for the kids under 6.