• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I think they would get permission to build another coaster in roughly the same spot when the time comes. As folks have already stated, technology has moved on. It's not something they will need to worry about for another ten year at least

What's the cheapest way to get into Drayton these days then? Tesco clubcard, other offers?
Kids Pass is the only accessible for all discount provider, but usually Drayton Manor Park & Zoo's own website is better. If you're a John Lewis Partnership member you can get a discount through Partner Choice. Nothing through the Civil Service discount schemes either. Clubcard vouchers can only be redeemed on the gate, against the on the day value; the Drayton Manor Park & Zoo comment section on the Clubcard website makes for some interesting reading.

What's the cheapest way to get into Drayton these days then? Tesco clubcard, other offers?
Might be worth seeing if any coaster clubs run an event this year, I know RCCGB do each year, and Your Experience Guide and Attraction Source have both ran ones in recent years. Usually for gate price or lower and you'll get an ert and maybe some food and fast pass vouchers.

I think that proves for 2025 it is the Flying Dutchman that’s getting moved to a new area of the park with a new flat ride taking its place to finish the new western area theme.
Flying Dutchman would fit nicely in the plot where G-Force's station was in Adventure Cove. It would really round out the area if it came with that antique car ride that was originally planned for the area!!

Some additional theming in the area would really accel it to one of the better themed areas in the UK!

Flying Dutchman would fit nicely in the plot where G-Force's station was in Adventure Cove. It would really round out the area if it came with that antique car ride that was originally planned for the area!!

Some additional theming in the area would really accel it to one of the better themed areas in the UK!
I was thinking it could be moved to the plot in Vikings and it would be pretty easy to theme it in that area.