• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drinks Capsules

Has anyone with a new annual pass quencher and hole punched into your annual pass been asked yet to show your card when filling your drink up?

Not one person at Towers have asked me yet for my card, and on my one trip to Thorpe no one asked either.

Yep! Every time I filled up at Thorpe I was asked and at towers I was asked only in the Courtyard Tavern and Forbidden Valley Burger Kitchen.

Chessie and Lego have always been quite strict in asking for your card, infact the first time I went last year I was quite surprised they wanted to see my card as I have never once been asked for it at towers.

Nobody has asked me for my punched card yet. I even tried to tell them that they had to see that but they nobody (at AT at least) cared. :p

BigAl said:
Nobody has asked me for my punched card yet. I even tried to tell them that they had to see that but they nobody (at AT at least) cared. :p

I think its down to training rather than them not caring. I used Dine all day the other week and every time we I went some where they first of all didn't know how to process it and secindly didnt ask to see my wrist band for the date till someone else came over to show them how to process it.

I think there's always been a big communication issue at Towers with staff in different areas of the park being told different things - so there's not always a consistent message or plan being followed everywhere you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.