• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Dubai: another new Mack launch!

Sam

TS Member
After a slow start, these things seem to be selling like hotcakes! After Blue Fire, Manta, The Storm, the Sochi coaster and the unknown French ride, now we have the 6th Mack launch in... Dubai!

Nothing is known, apart from that it is an LSM coaster from Mack, opening at the brand new IGM Theme Park in Dubai.

What's weird is that apart from the RCDB page and Jake's post on CF, there seems to be nothing on the web about this park apart from this small page. :-\

Looks like it'll be themed around dinosaurs!

Hey look, this'll go perfect with all those other parks they built in Dubai!

Oh...............................

Ahhh, the epitome of class.

Fitting that a Mack Megacoaster should be built in such a place!

I wonder if it'll have gold leaf trains with an oil well piece of theming amidst these dinos?

The Psychoaster said:
Benzin said:
Hey look, this'll go perfect with all those other parks they built in Dubai!

Oh...............................

The UAE certainly aren't strangers to launch coasters... ;)

I know of Ferrari World, but I was commenting on the fact that several years ago, when Dubai was really getting going as "THE PLACE TO BE!" in the world, every single theme park chain and their wife were gonna build some amazing theme park there...

Literally everyone, Six Flags, Busch (with that ridiculous Whale Island concept), Lego, Cedar Fair... And of course since then these plans have fallen through, it's hard to get excited over it (especially with the lack of info)...