• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Edumacationism for Free (interesting courses).

TheMan

TS Member
Favourite Ride
NemiLerVion
OK I wasn't sure about posting this topic at first, this is a list of university courses around the world that are free.

They are usually a few weeks long, and across a broad array of subjects. It may help some of you, whom are maybe not sure of the direction you want to take - or sure up some knowledge in things that interest you.

Haven't actually done a course myself yet, so can't guarantee their quality but figured you lot are a clever bunch, you can make your own minds up if you like it or not.

So here it is - I hope it helps some of you.

https://www.coursera.org/

Have fun mooching!

Edit: If you find anything that interests you, or take a course, it would be great if you could provide feedback for others who may not have the confidence to take those initial steps :)

Seems interesting, but have my doubts over it due to them being free. I guess there would be no harm in trying though.