• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ElloCoaster Wood Poll results

Looks like the ranking method has changed completely this year, rather than just adding up the numbers of wins and losses each coaster had it's back to the Hawker-style mutual rider method - I approve.

Obviously I don't agree with any of the results but then I don't agree with most people in Martin's European poll on here so that's hardly a surprise. What people see in Hades 360 is a complete mystery to me, and Wodan should clearly be much higher.

Since most of you lot didn't bother to take part there's no TST results. I'm very disappointed in you all.

Good to see El Toro rise in to second place, it was running phenomenaly well back in August! Wildfire winning again does confuse me as although it is clearly a very good coaster I have heard mixed reviews from those I know who have ridden it. Are people ranking it higher than they might otherwise because it is the only RMC they have done and/or because of its unique location? Or maybe it is just that good, I'll have to find out someday.

Wodan down in 24th is a huge shock. It is miles better than the 10th placed Mystic Timbers and 15th place Goliath. But then a kids woodie, Ocars Wacky Taxi, is somehow 26th so god knows how some people rank coasters!

Hades is also very high up considering just how diabolical it is!

Thanks for running this though Jim, as ever it makes for interesting reading!

Not ridden that many of these but, just judging from those i have ridden, how Wodan is ranked significantly behind Balder and the notably average Cu Cullain is utterly beyond me.

A quick run down of the placing of coasters from England and Wales to save people trawling through the list.

33) Megafobia - 75% wins with 32 people having ridden it.
56) Wickerman - 63.4078212% wins with 35 riders
63) Big Dipper - 57.63157895% wins with 54 riders
80) Grand National (Left) 50.52631579% wins with 58 riders
82) Grand National (Right) 49.47368421% wins with 58 riders
117) Rollercoaster Great Yarmouth 29.94652406% wins with 27 riders
131) Nickelodeon Streak 22.07446809% wins with 56 riders
157) Blue Flyer 7.105263158 wins with 52 riders
168) Tyrolean Tubtwist 2.51396648 wins with 22 riders.

Antelope only had 8 people with the cred fill the ballot out so misses out on a rank.

If it's any conselation to Blue Flyer, it does have one win over Wildfire...

Interesting that some people chose Left side of Nash vs Right side of Nash.