• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Emerald Park (Formerly Tayto Park), Dublin: General Discussion

From what I've seen I'm very impressed with the area especially considering the budget which comes to €22/£18.7 million according to the park, the STC looks great and I'm loving all of the rockwork, this area would have gone down great at let's say Drayton Manor if they relocated the zoo animals to WMSP.

Let's see how it comes along though as the park have made it quite clear that the area is still a work in progress.

Is it not the case one of the buses from the airport goes through one of the towns the bus to the park goes and you can change there?
Actually yes, you’re right. Take the 109A from the airport to Ashbourne and then change there and get the 105 to the park. Looks like it takes about 1hr 20mins in total according to Google Maps.

Actually yes, you’re right. Take the 109A from the airport to Ashbourne and then change there and get the 105 to the park. Looks like it takes about 1hr 20mins in total according to Google Maps.
Has anyone done this bus route before?

Cheap return flights and a free ticket are making at look like park to visit this year.