• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Endore Creations

Hey guys, sorry i've been off the board for a couple of days. My laptop was due for its quarter year refurb. so i was offline for a couple of days re-installing windows, re-customizing, installing my software and most importantly RCT3 ect.

Anyways, remember the chairs? I said it was a part of something to come? Here's the main bit during final stages of design and texturing. The glass windows, doors and the little glass squares on the curved wall are all at a suitable transparency. (About 30% from a solid light blue color).

I distorted the object on the front of the building as it kinda gives it away lol.

building.jpg

Now do we have any more guesses?

I'm not even going to bother guessing what it is. I'm too occupied with picking my jaw up off the floor from how beautiful it looks!

Danny said:
I'm not even going to bother guessing what it is. I'm too occupied with picking my jaw up off the floor from how beautiful it looks!

Haha best response YET! If you think that picture above looks good you should see the finished thing which i am PLEASED to announce everyone that it is finished, it failed initial tests which are listed below;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test results:

#1 - Only 1 out of 6 lights light up
#2 - A doorway appears fine on one side but is a solid wall on the other side.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These issues are easily fixable. I will fix them straight away and the entire thing will be available shortly afterwards so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Endore

Endore's Internet Cafe

OK guys HERE IT IS!!!! As promised.

PRESENTING.........................................................

Endore's Internet Cafe (with working seats for peeps to sit at PC's)

• 2 PC's to each desk (can be positioned)
  • Light comes on at night
  • Peeps sit on chairs

Screenshots

desk.jpg

Building.jpg

cafe12.jpg

cafe11.jpg

cafe10.jpg

cafe9.jpg

cafe8.jpg

cafe7.jpg

cafe6.jpg

cafe5.jpg

cafe4.jpg

cafe3.jpg

cafe2.jpg

cafe1.jpg

All feedback welcome :D

Now that really is something unique! And it looks pretty damn good! Keep up the good work :)

Can't wait to test it out. I WILL find somewhere to put this in my parks.

When I get home Diddy McTodger Land will recieve one of these (but maybe for a different use.) Top class work :)

On a side note, the seats released as a stand alone product would be handy for 4D cinemas and many other things.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

When this is up for download, my new park will have a special place for one of these. Good work and very original. :)

UPDATE - Internet Cafe

I have added to the set and i think that's everything, i won't be adding any more to it. So really. It's ready. The addition to the set is a 360 panoramic immersible Call Of Duty game where you would stand in the center of the room with a 3D 360 game projection around you. You fire and aim with the rifle and the game detects motion as the person walks around on sphere rollers on the floor. I got the idea from an episode of the gadget show :p

Anyways. Picture time.

new7.jpg

new6.jpg

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

Oh yeah, as you can see i have also added lights on the extension of the Cafe

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Dockyard Set

With Lights, 3 different wall styles, 2 roof styles.

dock13.jpg

dock12.jpg

dock11.jpg

dock10.jpg

dock9.jpg

dock8.jpg

dock7.jpg

dock6.jpg

dock5.jpg

dock4.jpg

dock3.jpg

dock2.jpg

dock1.jpg

Some really handy pieces of scenery right there Gav :) Have Merlin hired you to produce those shipping containers? ;)

Because Merlin have a fetish for shipping containers. Be it Thirteen's shop, or the location of Sub Terra's scare maze, they make the most of them.

That would go very nicely combined with the internet cafe :) Yet more great work.

Very nice, but could you do one where the balls are in their triangle? :)

And when is that Internet cafe coming out, I've got a space in my park waiting. ;)

Internet Cafe RELEASED

!!!FINALLY RELEASED!!!

I kept you guys waiting long enough so here it is.

I made some changes to the final thing. So what are the changes?

Available option to add custom music to Cafe
Available option to add custom music to COD 360 Game (Included in Download Option 1)
and the lights you already know about

Screens

IC1.jpg

IC2.jpg

Downloads

Option 1 is ZIP folder containing the cafe, Desk, Chairs, 360 COD Game AND COD MW3 Theme MP3 to place in RCT3 Music Folder (6.34mb)

Option 2 is ZIP folder containing the cafe, Desk, Chairs, 360 COD Game WITHOUT COD MW3 MP3 (4.39mb)

Download Option 1 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52342878/Endores_InternetCafe_WithCODTheme.zip

Download Option 2 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52342878/Endores_InternetCafe_WithoutCODTheme.zip

ENJOY!!!

New Project on the way. Don't worry, i'm still doing the pool tables too. And the armageddon set.

NewProject.jpg

Would you believe that so far the count for this so far is 205?