• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Endore Creations

gavguitarhero

TS Member
A few of you have complained about me creating separate topics for each set so everything from now on will go in to this topic.

Starting with my next project, something a bit special. I know there is already an "Armageddon" movie set out there HOWEVER it's not quite what i was looking for. I wanted to make a roller coaster based on the movie that goes through the various scenes. Think of it as a roller coaster guided tour through the scenes.

Here's a little preview. You may recognize it.

ModelPreview1.jpg

ModelPreview2.jpg

Stay Tuned.

I really am impressed with the creativity I've seen in your recent sets. This one for example is another useful set as many people liek creating rides with this sort of theme.

Well done again. :)

RyanYoxall said:
I really am impressed with the creativity I've seen in your recent sets. This one for example is another useful set as many people liek creating rides with this sort of theme.

Well done again. :)

Thanks Ryan. I'm hoping that this will be the best set i have done yet.

Can't see it via mobile but I'll be checking up later. Just to clarify, it wasn't a 'complaint' as such but just a bit of advice that'll get you more replies :) The set, however, sounds promising and I'm sure you'll be very creative with it :D

You honestly should consider posting this set on RCTLounge and Shyguy's World. Especially with the Armadillo as the first complete model as it looks really good and has some really nice textures. And you would get a lot more feedback over there. :)

Just a suggestion. :)

Vans: The Ride

Had a spare hour so quickly whipped this up. Effectively just a cover for the Halfpipe Coaster which makes it a nice little custom ride.

7.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

A hairdresser's set?

Anyway, I'm liking the new Vans: The Ride set, it's good to see something that, in my opinion, is very creative and very innovative.