• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Endore Creations

I have no concept of polys so I´m unsure if 205 is good or bad.

Other than that, looks good! Keep up the great work, even though I´m unsure as to what this model is yet. ;)

Ok, This is what the above image is. London Underground! There is still work to do. I am aware that in game there are like half the faces missing. This is how i designed it. Only inner faces are visible, All outer faces that will not be seen were removed to reduce count and file size. Before anyone mentions that :p

The idea is to connect "invisible ride entrance/exit) to either invisible path or path with no railings. That will give the effect that peeps are walking freely around the station.

Known issues so far;

Some lights are not working
Some joints are slightly out of place

I think that the grass texture (taken from default in game grass) doesn't really work well on top of the model so i will be changing that. I am open to suggestions for textures!!!!!

I will also be changing the walls where the train enters and leaves to make it look better so that you can not see the earth behind the wall.

Anyways, take a look at the screens below and you will get the general idea... :D

Faces.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Please leave feedback and suggestions on the texture to replace the grass.

Oh and one more thing, I'll be sure to make it possible to select audio for this CS so that you can play station announcements :p

WOW!

I was actualy thinking of suggesting someone made an Underground set! Thats just too coincidental...

Anyway, set looks great, maybe ad some thickness to the walls? Also, it would be amazing if you could make tube shaped tunnels that fit the "Tram" ride in RCT3. The follow me tool in sketchup should help with that.

Loving it! Still can't get over the coincidense!

;D