• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

You've got to imagine they will, but it's very difficult to tell when there's seemingly no rhyme or reason to many of the actions that are taken.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the location of Roller Disco's replacement. But equally, could the area be used as a more formal backstage areas for Festival of Thrills, if the plan is to focus it on X-Sector/Smiler this year?

Considering that it has been filled in so quickly, I think that the Enterprise site will be home to a new Retro Squad ride this year.

It does make me wonder if there will be 4 members of the Retro Squad this year. Leaving Dark Forest's site empty I'm not sure would be too wise. There were occasions where both Rita and TH13TEEN would be closed and some guests would ride Roller Disco as a filler instead of having to leave the area or wait about. This happened with me last April, went to Dark Forest but both were down so went on Roller Disco. Guess we'll find out soon.

It does make me wonder if there will be 4 members of the Retro Squad this year. Leaving Dark Forest's site empty I'm not sure would be too wise. There were occasions where both Rita and TH13TEEN would be closed and some guests would ride Roller Disco as a filler instead of having to leave the area or wait about. This happened with me last April, went to Dark Forest but both were down so went on Roller Disco. Guess we'll find out soon.
Probably two of the most unreliable coasters in the park.

What could possibly go wrong?

Still two weeks from the start of the season, the only traffic viewing the rides are enthusiasts.
That won't be true at this point. Two weeks out is a reasonable booking period so, ticket buyers will also now be looking at the website expecting to see up-to-date information about what they can expect from the new season, including the ride line-up they should expect.

Towers really could've done with enterprise this season for capacity reasons. As much as I didn't expect them to open it again it would've been nice to know what ride line up to expect and therefore what's going in it's spot.

The new Retrosquad attraction's dimensions seem to fit the Enterprise site, so it seems possible that this is where it is going!
This comment on that post intrigues me though...

Untitledent.png

If Star Fighter was going on Roller Disco's site then Enterprise's spot could well be used for the Smiler Takeover stuff.