• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ES Voltron Viewage: 30th March - 4th April 2024

Just a heads up for anyone who's staying at hotel Colosseo for the meet;

Screenshot_20240226-164609-502.png

It's being repainted between January and April this year, which may affect the view from some rooms.

Taken from the Europa park app.

Theme Park tickets, and Water Park tickets now sorted.

Would anyone be interested in joining Annabelle and me for 9 holes of Golf on Saturday afternoon? There is a tournament taking place on the 18 hole championship course, but the 9 hole course is still open, which is suitable for all.

Two TowersStreet International Meets planned for when two different coasters were set to be open. And both of said coasters end up being delayed.

Coincidence? I think not. It is clear that the fault lies with ourselves for these delays!

Rebrand proposal: TS Voltron Viewing Voyage.

I think we might be having a rebrand of this trip in due course.

It's like Arthur all over again.

:rolleyes::tearsofjoy:
As soon as I saw the trip thread listed on the forum I thought "This isn't going to end well" 😂
This is exactly why you don't plan trips/organise meets before an opening date is announced! ;) :p

Hello! +1 of @Danny here! Sorry that it's taken so long to comment, work has been a bit picky in approving time off.
Looking forward to it, just gotta sort out flights + annual pass tonight!

@Rowe is splitting the shuttle to Basel on Thursday still on offer? If so, would love to!

@Rowe is splitting the shuttle to Basel on Thursday still on offer? If so, would love to!

Welcome back, Elly!

Unless 4 more attendees decide to state they'd also like to use the shuttle to break the cost even by this Tuesday, I likely won't be booking it.

Last edited:
Welcome back, Elly!

Unless 4 more attendees decide to state they'd also like to use the shuttle to break the cost even by this Tuesday, I likely won't be booking it.
Ahh no worries! I'm still open to splitting costs for getting to the airport in other ways if it works out easier for people, but looks like it's good ol' trains and the parks bus to Ringsheim! Didn't realise you could get tickets from trainline, they're currently sitting at £20 right now to the airport

Ahh no worries! I'm still open to splitting costs for getting to the airport in other ways if it works out easier for people, but looks like it's good ol' trains and the parks bus to Ringsheim! Didn't realise you could get tickets from trainline, they're currently sitting at £20 right now to the airport
Quite a few of us will have cars with us, I would think it fairly likely that someone could at least drop you to Ringsheim on Thursday morning to avoid faffing about with the shuttle bus.

I did the train from/to Basel at New Year and it worked pretty well; recommend trying to book direct without having to change at Freiburg if you can.

☝️ A reminder this offer still stands and we can adjust leaving time to earlier/later as long as we get 5 people to join us to split costs.

Please PM me by 12th March latest.

Whelp, the shuttle idea will not be going forward as suggested. It's good to know mostly everyone has their transport home sorted, though!

I've a few other unrelated things to mention whilst I'm still here.

I've been developing a silly EP based bingo game as a meet accompaniment. There are 4 variations featuring in-jokes, circumstantial quirks and experiences we've had but not necessarily during every visit. Think wild Mack family spotting, getting blessed with Euromir backwards, the geese parade and so on. The game will be available from Saturday 30th, just DM me a number between 1 and 4 (via here, discord or FB) if you want to play and I'll send it over. And if anyone has daft suggestions in the meantime, excluding things we say/do (i.e. Euromir chants), then let me know.

Aaand I also fractured my foot at the start of the month 😅 I'll be wearing a very stylish medical boot up to Monday 1st and using my crutches/walking sticks/hired wheelchair to get around. I likely won't use the regular queues or go on many rides with the group at first. But it's a good thing I was already looking into the park's green card and general accessibility craic, as I've a chronic health condition that's been making theme park visits a bit more, uh, complex for me.

So woohoo, 17 to 18 days to go.

Ed Dancing 3.2.gif