• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

EU Referendum

Eu Referendum, will you vote for...

• Brexit

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Remain

Votes: 46 63.9%

• Total voters
I think Boris Johnson has realised he's got himself into a career ending situation. He only supported leaving because Cameron supported staying, knowing if Cameron lost it'd be the end of Cameron, leaving the position vacant for himself to take over. But because of Cameron's ****housery in resigning without invoking Article 50, it's now down to his successor to deal with the fallout that will come from either invoking it or ignoring the referendum. Johnson probably doesn't want this. His blind Tory ambition could be ending him here. About time.

True, rather than jumping the sinking Tory ship, Cameron's locking the doors and taking everyone down with him.

I guess he could just be glad he's not Corbz right now. What an odd set of circumstances.

With any luck, both parties will collapse under the weight of their own arseholes, and we can finally have the long overdue revolution this country needs.

Now tossing my hat in to the ring as your future overlord. You would be wise not to cross me.

Interesting suggestion from Michael Heseltine tonight that the person leading the negotiations in Brussels does not necessarily have to be the Prime Minister.
A negotiating team could be put together, led by Boris and Gove of course as they were so insistent the UK leaves the EU, while the PM gets on with everything else. It could be a whole new Cabinet post...

Cameron is planning something. I wonder if he is waiting for the leave lie to come out e.g. £350 million guaranteed to the NHS, fully closed borders. To fully come out with Scotland looking at leaving uk.
And leave the masses to revolt and kill of the eu exit.

Cameron is planning something. I wonder if he is waiting for the leave lie to come out e.g. £350 million guaranteed to the NHS, fully closed borders. To fully come out with Scotland looking at leaving uk.
And leave the masses to revolt and kill of the eu exit.

That tactic may work, but then if he does that wrong. UKIP will surge forward shoouting for the 52%. They can distance themselves from the Brexit lie (mostly becuase the large amount of voters are blinded by the imigration issue no matter what is said.) Any party that blocks artical 50, will be in the fireing line of Nigel farage. Thats an battle that alot of MP's wont want. Because he knows how to speak. Mostly bullshit, but he can speak. Also UKIP know how to use Facebook as a propergander tool.