• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa Park opening weekend 2015

BigDave

TS Member
So after having a look around, it seems like Europa Park will be opening on the 28th of March. I have most of March off, so will hopefully be going to EP opening. Although Im not sure, I would hazard a guess that Alton Towers opens properly the weekend after with it being Easter?

Either way, I just putting this idea out there. If any one is interested, please let me know :)

EDIT: So having a look at train times, it looks like we could leave early Friday morning and arrive at Strasbourg around midday, spend the afternoon in Strasbourg before heading off to Europa Park. We should arrive fairly late at EP on the Friday, but we could even stay in Strasbourg and travel to EP early Saturday. Either way we would spend two days on the park and travel back on the Monday.

So far I have been looking at doing it all via train, but flights are fairly cheap to Strasbourg and it just depends on what people want. I just thought that trains might be less faff for most people, especially if you live London way.

Last edited:
I doubt I'll be able to afford this, but if I could, I'd go with the train option.

Probably wont be staying on resort unless loads of people want to. I was thinking more Elz Park, a group of apartments not far from the park.