• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europapark 02.04.2013 - Enchanted Forest Phase II

nuebelstar

TS Member
Good Morning,

I visited the Europapark a day after Easter Monday - a good decision? Well, it was. The holidays on easter are still one of the best times you can visit Europapark - queues were very short.

And the wheater was also nice - cold (about 8°C), but very sunny. So we could ride about 5 times with Wodan (about 15mins to wait) - thanks to the new app with the waiting times - veeery comfortable.

The new Enchanted Forest (or Märchenwald, as we in Germany say) made a good impression - although not every was working. The buildings are pretty nice and very detailled.

The 4D Kino did we miss - shame on us.

What else can I say? Its still a pleasure to make fotos of Wodan - and there are new wheels on it as GeorgeT already in the Europapark-thread mentioned. Even on cold days - a fast ride.

All in all, a nice day, here are some fotos of it:

bericht001.jpg

Blue Fire wants to start - opened on about 11 o'clock

bericht002.jpg

To cold to ride the Rafting - the new building isnt very spectacular inside so far - I think they will change it during the season as they did with Piccolo Mondo

bericht003.jpg

Subeds - a realy good improvement

bericht004.jpg

bericht006.jpg

bericht007.jpg

bericht008.jpg

New offer at the "See-Restaurant"

bericht009.jpg

Let's go the the enchanted Forest

bericht010.jpg

bericht011.jpg

bericht012.jpg

"Die goldene Gans" (the golden goose?) - I don't know if there is an english expression for it.

bericht013.jpg

...wasn't so nice realized

bericht014.jpg

Dr. Allwissend...

bericht015.jpg

....wasnt available

bericht016.jpg

bericht017.jpg

bericht018.jpg

Toilets - nice

bericht019.jpg

Building the new Arthur ride