• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

European Annual/Premium/Club Passes

Marcus

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Helix
Hello I am planning a family trip (3 adults, 1 child) to Efteling and Phantasialand late May with potential for there to be more trips (most likely Liseburg and Europa park wthin a year) to other european destinations I throughout it might be worth looking into one of the European Annual/Premium/Club Passes, as they look like they are quite a good deal espeically as they seem to offer some 1 day trips to other european parks.

Looking at them the infomation I was able to find, along with various on park perks each of these parks offered 1 free entry to the following parks:

Porta Ventura: 156 euro, child 127 euro
  • Efteling
  • Europa Park
  • Liseburg
  • Blackpool
Europa Park 180 euro, child 155 euro
  • Phantasialand
  • Liseburg
  • Efteling
  • Porta Ventura
  • Isla Magica
  • 40% off Plopsa Parks (holiday park, Plopsaland De Panne
    etc)
Phantasialand 185 euro, child 59 euro
  • Europa Park
  • Efteling
  • Liseburg
Efteling
Can't make sense of it, not even sure if they sell one or if they have ran out.

I just want to know whats peoples experiences' of these, I imagine a number of you have at times invested in a europa park pass and possibly the others. A kind of draw back to the porta ventura pass is it doesn't offer phantasialand which is a park pretty much confirmed for this trip. The main questions I have are:
  1. Why are Porta Ventura's gold and silver passes the same price?
  2. Are the passes from a year of purchase or for a season?
  3. Europa parks policy says subject to change about free visits to other parks, does anyone have any more infomation on this?
  4. Phantasialand's look like they are collect from the park only with them subtracting the cost of your day tickets from your pass.
Thank you and I hope that was all kind of clear/ made sense.

Last edited:
I ment to also put I think at the moment I am most leaning towards getting the phantasialand pass, some of the park perks for that seem pretty good as well, it will jsut be a matter of visiting that park before efteling so we can get the passes to have them for Efteling providing they provide you with the passes on the day.

It also depends on if the Phantasialand Premium Pass is offering free 1 day admission to Liseburg with or without the cost of rides included. But surely the 59 euro for a child annual pass is a steal with the park perks it comes with, the free admission to efteling, liseburg and europa park for anyone likely to visit other european parks with a child/ younger sibling within the year.

Last edited: