• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eurovision 2022: Sweepstake.

Mixed bag for me. Not heard the entries yet but I'll usually root for Finland if they have some sort of metal band :)

Pretty sure Ireland stopped trying to win Eurovision the year My Lovely Horse was released, oh well!

Armenia
Greece
Iceland
Lithuania
Moldova
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Ukraine

Have qualified for the grand final.

Albania
Austria
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Latvia
Slovenia

Have been eliminated. Commiserations if you had these countries as you get NOTHING.

NEXT SEMI ON THURSDAY. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Armenia
Greece
Iceland
Lithuania
Moldova
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Ukraine

Have qualified for the grand final.

Albania
Austria
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Latvia
Slovenia

Have been eliminated. Commiserations if you had these countries as you get NOTHING.

NEXT SEMI ON THURSDAY. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
That's two of mine gone, still got Armenia though. 🙂

WE HAVE THE RESULTS OF SEMI FINAL 2!

The following countries have qualified for the final

Australia
Azerbaijan
Belgium
Czech Republic
Estonia
Finland
Poland
Romania
Serbia
Sweden

This means the following countries are eliminated.

Cyprus
Georgia
Ireland
Israel
Malta
Montenegro
North Macedonia
San Marino.

Gutted that San Marino have been eliminated.

Updated country allocations now look like this

Unfortunately @Jonathan and @djtruefitt have been eliminated. Your commiseration prize is a drink at some point on a TST meet whenever I get to one.

Grand Final is on Saturday at 8pm! Who will win the Poop themed pencil case? Who will win a travel guide to Yugoslavia?

It's all to play for, exciting times ahead!

Unfortunately @Jonathan and @djtruefitt have been eliminated. Your commiseration prize is a drink at some point on a TST meet whenever I get to one.

Grand Final is on Saturday at 8pm! Who will win the Poop themed pencil case? Who will win a travel guide to Yugoslavia?

Yay one of mine got through at least! I'm glad it's a bit metal as well, though I'd hoped for a bit more headbanging and monster prosthetics!

I look forward to my free pint soon 😂

Considering you've never been on a TST meet @JAperson HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO DRINK?

Besides Sweden could still win and you could get your Yugoslavia travel guide and get to watch Eurovision next year too

Happy Eurovision Day folks!

news things GIF