• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eurovision 2022: Sweepstake.

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Following hot on the heels of the successful Grand National Sweepstake, I being the normal Eurovision Sweepstake!

Eurovision 2022 takes place between the 10th and 14th May and the host city is Turin!

There's 40 entrants this year and all countries will be allocated .

Last year I managed to win my own sweepstake and won a UK misery trip while @Poisson won some throwable poo.

BUT

This year there's an actual prize pre brought!

That's right. For this year the grand prize is this 1974 travel guide "Let's go to Yugoslavia"

IMG_20220410_111435.jpg

Wow! What a prize! How do I win?

Simply reply to this thread and you shall be included in the sweepstake. It's all very exciting!

@NuttySquirrel has kindly offered to do a booby prize too for the last placed person, this sweepstake is not to be missed!

Let the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 sweepstake begin!

Entered so far

1. MattyH
2. Thameslink Fail
3. Skyscraper
4. JaPerson
5. John
6. DJtruefitt
7. Rob666
8. Pooison
9. Jb85
10. Jonathan
11. NuttySquirrel
12. Charlie.N
13. Swalesuk01
14. Sammy (Or whatever he's called)
15. Rick
16. WillPS
17. AT86
18. Burbs

Last edited:
I can't stand Eurovision but as I won your last sweepstake I shall participate. And to make it even more interesting, if my country(s) win I will watch the whole of Eurovision from start to finish next year.

I can't stand Eurovision but as I won your last sweepstake I shall participate. And to make it even more interesting, if my country(s) win I will watch the whole of Eurovision from start to finish next year.
I'm holding you to that mate... 😉

Well, it'd be rude not to. Even though I'm likely to miss the whole thing this year on account of being on the wrong side of the world

I LIKE THROWABLE POO

I'm not sure how the Misery Trip was a prize. Are you telling me you enjoyed going to a closed Barry Island 47 times?!

Yes, lets suffer more, count me in

I'm in, I can get behind Eurovision as there's much less chance of any of the contestants being turned into glue. Also that guidebook does look worth having!

Will there be a booby prize for nulpointers?