• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island, Skegness, England

Fantasy Island are currently asking people to give ideas on what they would like to see installed via there Facebook page

Fantasy Island are currently asking people to give ideas on what they would like to see installed via there Facebook page
Well they may end up disappointing a lot of people when they don't install an RMC or Mack Mega coaster.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Went to Fantasy Island on Sunday, park was very quiet, amazing confusion was running with 1-4 people on most of the time. Rows 3-6 were taken up by sandbags on Odyssey and most of the middle cars of Millennium had sandbags on as well. But this wasn't much of an issue as they were both walk on all day.

Odyssey's new paint job looks really nice and I look forward to seeing Millennium's in the future. However the did seem to be a huge problem with flying ants around Millennium's station and the McDonald's. The inside of the Pyromid looks the best I can remember it and has a nice atmosphere to it. The same can't be said for the marketplace though, it makes the park feel cheap and tacky and I hope the new owners remove it, then they'll have space to expand.

On the whole I feel the new owners have made a promising start, subtle improvements all around, operations were the best I've seen there in terms of unloading and loading trains.

Well they may end up disappointing a lot of people when they don't install an RMC or Mack Mega coaster.
If people know what an RMC or a Mack Mega Coaster is, I imagine they're not quire the the target audience for the survey.

Fantasy has some great rides. They just need to sort out that market :confused:

Bit early for flying ants, isn't it? (Also, I'm not sure exactly what a pyromid is, but it sounds awesome!) ;)

Damn Phone.:p

Yeah there was a huge swarm of the things, all around the station down to some of the cheap shops nearer to the car park, you were still getting them flying around when you were about 50 ft up the lift hill on Millennium.

Yeah the sandbags is so they can dispatch trains quicker with effectively full loads. You can tell the place is run by people who know what they're doing when they stick the sandbags in the middle rows ;)

They've also ditched the ride available stuff on social media, as they're now saying every ride will be open all day every day unless they're doing for technical issues. Apparently James Mellor was doing a "JR" the other weekend, screaming at the maintenance team to "get it open" (Odyssey).

Also, they've reopened the original queue line for the Millennium Coaster, the entrance can now be found inside the pyramid (I never even knew it existed - a very well hidden little feature)

Also, they've reopened the original queue line for the Millennium Coaster, the entrance can now be found inside the pyramid (I never even knew it existed - a very well hidden little feature)
Been a while since you've entered through that way

Shows how important it is to have people running parks that love them and know how to get them running right, great news about the indoor queue line opening up again too

that entrance tho! I walked by it 3 times till I found it,
MORE SIGNS I say !