• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island, Skegness, England

Speaking of Bottons, they've added a brand new KMG Freak Out for this year, with some amazing custom lighting!

Any idea where it is going to be located? I was going to pop by on the way home from Fantasy Island but was tight for time.

Don't forget Mellors were the ones that introduced Big Ben and the first Rapids to the UK fair circuit.

We could be in for big things here!

Freak out at Bottons has gone in between the Dodgems and the arcade.

20160312_153652.jpg

20160312_163328.jpg

Freak out at Bottons has gone in between the Dodgems and the arcade.

20160312_153652.jpg

20160312_163328.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! :) I can't wait to try it out, even though they may not be the most intense, fast or thrilling of flat rides, they are by far my favorite! (Alongside Inversion 12s.....)

I wonder if thats in response to Mellors taking over FI?

It looks a big ride in Bottons, certainly something to catch your eye from outside the park

Shit me Mellors mean business.

There's photos doing the rounds on Facebook of G Force returning to Fantasy Island!

If you don't know what it is, it's the world's tallest and fastest Fabbri Booster. 180ft tall, 60mph!

Glad I got the Mouse cred, even though it was a turd. A big Booster is my kinda thing...

Got my hopes up there....Rockin' Roller just down the road pummels it and it isn't even that good. For me:

Winja's Fear
Dragon's Fury
Spinball Whizzer
Dwervelwind
Winja's Force
Rockin' Roller
Fantasy Mouse