• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting choice of colours, very similar to the original colour scheme on Gold Reef City's Anaconda. I approve, if only so that they don't have two coasters with yellow track right next to each other.

latest

Sounds like how I feel every time I venture further north than Camden.

EDIT: feel I should add, when me and @Kelpie did our UK coaster tour back in '08, this was the place where parking her car (at the time, a '98 Fiesta) for a couple of hours, resulted in some scallywag nicking the radio aerial while we were off grabbing creds.

Wow

That is one bright coaster, how the heck did that get passed considering the park can be seen for miles

Diary of a Rollercoastergirl has posted some pictures on her facebook post and amongst the other rides it doesn't look as bad as the original photo:

Is that a "circus circus"? Went on one in Dussledorf a few years back and found it very dull compared to a good old polyp. Still, I guess it's unique to the UK, so that's something.