• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island

Is that a "circus circus"? Went on one in Dussledorf a few years back and found it very dull compared to a good old polyp. Still, I guess it's unique to the UK, so that's something.
To be fair it may have just been on a rubbish setting or the ride ope who was running it at the time did't run it very well.

Yeah it definitely is, it's one of the two Huss rides that debuted at Goose Fair, Magic and Frisbee. Magic was running about a 7 minute cycle.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Like a lot of flats, they're occasionally really good rides. I was very impressed with Spinning Vibe at Walibi Holland, and the one at Dusseldorf was pretty good when I rode. A lot depends on how it's being operated at the time though.

The two new rides are on the website, but Amazing Confusion appears to have disappeared.
That's because Amazing Confusion has been removed. :(

frisbee

Last edited:
Now all we need is the name!

EDIT: Fantasy Island's 2018 map has been released...

28796077_10156108377204898_5595522487190305523_n.jpg

....and Millennium hasn't been re-named after all!? :eek::oops::(

Last edited:
Just been listening to 6 Music at work and they had a "self-employed theme park designer" on phoning in for one of their segments.

While talking about his job they asked him if he's working on anything now and he said he's currently working on a project with Fantasy Island.

No more details, that's all I have!

Just been listening to 6 Music at work and they had a "self-employed theme park designer" on phoning in for one of their segments.

While talking about his job they asked him if he's working on anything now and he said he's currently working on a project with Fantasy Island.

No more details, that's all I have!
Did you catch which program it was? Might be worth a listen on iPlayer Radio :)

Visiting Fantasy Island for the first time this week so looking forward to having a look around and trying out the rides. Should be able to get to Bottons Pleasure Beach as well.
Have fun!

Spending £12 to ride the four coasters at Bottons was one of those moments when I question my enthusiasm, but Fantasy Island is a good day out and I think the inverted wacky worm at Bottons is actually really rare :).